Monday, October 29, 2012

Braem Update :)

Well it has been awhile...my goal of monthly updates just is not happening, guess that comes with being a mom!

And I realized when I logged in that maybe I should change the title of my blog since our recent addition of a little man in our house :)

SO SO SO in love with our newest addition to our family!  William Thomas came into our lives at exactly 8pm on July 12th, he is now 15 1/2 weeks old.  I am adjusting to being the mom of two little ones.  I apologize for those that I have not been in contact with much.  We had a very traumatic birth experience followed by an unexpected week in the NICU - leaving my baby at the hospital was one of the hardest things I have done!  And I have been suffering from some sever post partum depression.  I have been trying to hide it, but it is much less exhausting to get it out for all to know.  I no longer need to make excuses for things and myself!  Things a getting better slowly and I am so blessed to have two healthy kids.

Here are some recent pictures of my loves :)  I will try to be better about updating blog more often but I am not making any promises :)







Will is 3 months and Emily is 2 yrs old in these pictures, we had a great day taking them and both kids really liked being outside for the afternoon :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment